Are the courses accredited in my state for my professional discipline?

For most state mental health and substance abuse professionals, you can view the information we have available for your state licensing needs by clicking the Licenses tab and then the Find a State Board sub-link.

You then choose your state and discipline to see the courses and credits required.

Questions? Comments?

We're here to help. Contact us using the Help icon at bottom-right of the page, call our live support at 877-248-6789 or use the Contact Us button under the Resources tab!

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us